Teachers reserve your classes' spot today!
Virtual lessons are live MSiC lessons broadcasted over the Internet. Individual teachers or entire classrooms may participate! Individuals just need a computer with Internet access, a microphone, and a webcam. Classrooms will need a computer with Internet access, a projector, and a microphone and speakers. For more information or registration assistance, please call 804-343-6525, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Please read the following important details:
- Gone Batty! will be held virtually via Zoom on Friday, October 30, 2020, between 2pm and 3pm. You will receive an access link via email on Friday, 10/30.
- This course is geared toward participants ages 6-10. However, it is appropriate for older students and adults as well. Students will need adult supervision.
- Lesson kit pickup and return is required for participation in this session. Lesson kit pickup will be on Thursday, 10/29, between 10am and 12noon and between 3pm and 5pm, and also on Friday, 10/30, between 9am and 12noon at the MathScience Innovation Center, Building B. Lesson kit return is Monday, 11/02, between 10am and 12noon, and between 3pm and 5pm.
- Each lesson kit comes with one bat. One bat per three participants is recommended.
- The cost of this session is $15. You will initially be charged $35 for the cost of the session and lesson kit. When the kit is returned, you will be refunded $20.
This course does not currently contain any sessions available for registration.