Co-sponsored by: State Capital Area Firefighters Association (SCAFFA), Kansas Fire & Rescue Training Institute (KFRTI), EMS Tech, Kansas State Firefighters Association (KSFFA), Topeka Fire Dept, Kansas Forest Service, 10-33 Foundation, Kansas Task Force 1, Silver Lake Fire Dist, Shawnee Heights Fire Dept, Dover Fire Dept, Mission Township Fire Dept, Soldier Township Fire Dept, Kansas Dept of Health & Environment (KDHE), Kansas State Fire Marshal's Office, SNCO Emergency Management, Johnson Co Consolidated Fire Dist 2, AMR, Midwest Card Solutions
Registration and Fees:
- Registration is $25.00 per person, unlimited classes. Paid directly to SCAFFA
Go to www.scaffa.org to pay
- If you are taking the Instructor 1 course, there is a $20.00 certification fee and a $40.00 online course fee payable to KFRTI
You register for the certification exam by clicking on National Firefighter Certification on the left side of the screen
- Participants MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE to participate in school
Please bring your State Issued Fire ID Badge
- Late registrations and walk-ins are always welcome
- 7:00 am Registration...Ramada Atrium
- 8:00 am Morning classes begin
- Noon Lunch on your own
- 1:00 pm Afternoon classes begin
- 5:00 pm Adjournment
If you do not see a class listed - it is full and no longer available for registration.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.