This online on-demand course provides attendees with the knowledge and the tools required to successfully supervise and manage departments and groups involved in industrial control systems (manufacturing, sales, design, installation or maintenance).
Participants in this training program will learn:
- Human resources and training skills related to instrumentation and control
- Business development and the development of corporate standards
- Project management as related to industrial controls
- Auditing existing controls and justifying and purchasing new controls
- Installing and maintaining new industrial controls
Who Should Enroll
- Managers of personnel involved in the manufacturing, sales, design, installation or maintenance of industrial control systems.
- Personnel wishing to go into management of industrial control system related organizations such as manufacturers, consultants and end-users in all industries.
- Non-control trained personnel given the responsibility to supervise and manage control personnel, such as the manager of an electrical engineering or IT department to whom industrial control responsibilities are added.
You can enroll and start at any time. You can take up to six months to complete the course at your own pace, even if you finish after July 1, 2018Course Resources
Online Certificate in Managing Industrial Controls Course Information
U.S. Federal Employee Discount