Course detail: TECH1090 - Online Certificate in Managing Industrial Controls
This online on-demand course will provide you with the knowledge and the tools required to successfully supervise and manage departments and groups involved in industrial control systems (manufacturing, sales, design, installation or maintenance).
Participants in this training program will learn:
- Understand the human resources and training skills related to instrumentation and control management
- Apply the steps to develop industrial control standards for a plant
- Formulate a project management plan for an industrial control modification or upgrade
- Audit existing controls and justify and purchase new controls
- Implement the installation and maintenance of new industrial controls
Who Should Enroll
- Managers of personnel involved in the manufacturing, sales, design, installation or maintenance of industrial control systems.
- Personnel wishing to go into management of industrial control system related organizations such as manufacturers, consultants and end-users in all industries.
- Non-control trained personnel given the responsibility to supervise and manage control personnel, such as the manager of an electrical engineering or IT department to whom industrial control responsibilities are added.
You can enroll and start at any time. You can take up to six months to complete the course at your own pace, even if you finish after July 1, 2019
U.S. Federal Employee Discount (PDF Document)
Online Certificate in Managing Industrial Controls Course Information (PDF Document)