Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window
This fun, skill-intensive, high-energy week is designed for beginning and intermediate basketball players to work on passing, shooting, dribbling and rebounding. Skyhawks staff will help you learn and improve these game essentials! Wear appropriate clothing, and bring two snacks and a water bottle.
Community Education is concerned about the health and safety of our participants and staff. We will be taking the following steps during this class to protect everyone:
- - All balls and equipment will be sanitized before and after camps/classes.
- - All camps/classes will start with hand-washing or hand sanitizer application.
- - No handshakes or high fives.
- - We will practice social distancing during skills and drills with participants at least 6 feet apart.
In addition, the Skyhawks program and staff will follow these guidelines and policies:
- Skyhawks will closely follow and monitor all CDC guidelines and policies related to youth-specific and sports/camp-related activities.
- Parents will check in their child from 6 feet away, verbally acknowledging child's name and any special notes regarding allergies, approved pick-up contacts, health concerns, etc.
- Staff will remind participants throughout the session not to touch their face, mouth or eyes, and to cover all coughs and sneezes.
- Parents/guardians should provide hand sanitizer (if available) and must provide a towel to help in limiting facial touching.
- All equipment will be sanitized after each camp session and during sessions as needed.