Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window
Shamanic Breathwork honors and blends the timeless wisdom of ancient traditions with the emerging new paradigm methods of healing and teaching. Using traditional Shamanic tools, art, music and deep connected breathing, you create a natural and altered dreamlike state. This method can help you reconnect with your own inner shaman and remember the magic of who you truly are in this lifetime. A 75-minute Shamanic Breathwork is included in this class.
Please dress comfortably and bring a mat or sleeping bag to lay on, a pillow, eye mask (optional), and a blanket.
Community Education is concerned about the health and safety of our participants and staff. We will be taking the following steps during this class to protect everyone:
- - We will have a smaller number of participants in each class.
- - Participants will be reminded to wash their hands before they enter the class area.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down prior to and after class.
- - We will practice social distancing with participants at least 6 feet apart.
- - Supplies will be provided for each participant to avoid sharing items.
- - Hand sanitizer will be available.
- - Masks will be required in accordance with ISD 728, State of Minnesota, Minnesota Department of Health, and Center for Disease Control guidelines.