Course Detail: STSO - STEM Sampler Online | grades 2-6 with adult supervision
- - an outline to indicate supplies needed for each experiment/activity
- - dropper and spoon
- - baking soda, citric acid and washing powder
- - Magic Crystals
- - color tablet
- - storage bowl with lid, and 30ml measuring cup
- - liquid starch
- - pony beads
- - paper
- - CD spinner
- - 3D glasses
- - craft tubes, paper plates and straws
- - marble
- - and much more!
- - internet access
- - tablet or laptop/computer to view the pre-recorded class
- - a person who can be available to help with any technical or experiment difficulties.
- - a non-carpet workspace, near a sink, that can get messy (kitchen table).
- - sink and water
- - scissors, pencil and markers, glue
- - clear cup, cups and bowls
- - paper towels, optional
- - tray to contain mess, optional
- - old markers, optional
- - stapler, optional
- - ruler, optional
- WARNING - Items in this kit are for external use only. Do not eat or drink any substance contained in this kit. Keep out of eyes, nose, and mouth.
- WARNING - This kit contain citric acid, which is a naturally occurring weak acid found in fruit. Wash hands after conducting experiments. If left on hands, can cause skin irritation.
- WARNING:CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Toy contains small ball. Not for children under 3 years of age.
STEM Sampler 1
STEM Sampler 2