Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window
All aspects of volleyball are taught through drills and exercises that focus on bumping, setting, hitting, and serving. This co-ed program is designed for the beginning and intermediate player. Skyhawks staff will assist you in developing fundamental skills through game-speed drills and scrimmages. Bring appropriate athletic wear and a water bottle.
Community Education is concerned about the health and safety of our participants and staff. We will be taking the following steps during this class to protect everyone:
- - We will have a smaller number of participants in each class.
- - Participants will be reminded to wash their hands before they enter the class area.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down prior to and after class.
- - We will practice social distancing with participants at least 6 feet apart.
- - Supplies will be provided for each participant to avoid sharing items.
- - Hand sanitizer will be available.
- - Masks are required for children age 5+.
- - To be compliant with ISD 728's COVID-19 guidelines, parents/guardians or siblings are not allowed to wait in district buildings while their child attends a Community Education class/activity unless they are a registered participant (parent/child classes), or have been asked to stay due to safety reasons or as a requirement of the class. In those situations, only 1 parent/guardian is allowed. Parents can accompany their child inside the building and escort them to the classroom/gym. Parents are then required to exit the building and the instructor/coach will bring students to the exterior door for pickup ant the end of class.