Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window
Help your young soccer player learn the art of teamwork! Your player will learn the basics of soccer while performing drills and playing mini games. Sessions are split between skill development and scrimmages.
Community Education is concerned with the health and safety of our participants and staff. We will be taking the following steps during this class to protect everyone:
- - Class modifications will be made based on the Minnesota Department of Health regulations enforced at the time of class.
- - Modifications may include drill stations of dribbling, shooting, and passing with social distancing protocols.
- - Hand sanitizer will be available.
- - Participants will bring their own soccer ball.
- - Masks are required for children age 5+.
- - Parents will be required to participate in drills with their child.
- - To be compliant with ISD 728's COVID-19 guidelines, parents/guardians or siblings are not allowed to wait in district buildings while their child attends a Community Education class/activity unless they are a registered participant (parent/child classes), or have been asked to stay due to safety reasons or as a requirement of the class. In those situations, only 1 parent/guardian is allowed.