Course Detail: FSRD - Future Stars-Red Parent/Child | age 4-6 w/parent
- - All staff members will be personally trained by Coach Geoff Basham to ensure all classes follow guidelines and class modifications.
- - Each coach will sanitize their hands before and after every class and lesson.
- - The number of players and coaches per 100 x 100-foot space will be enforced based on Center for Disease Control and Minnesota Department of Health guidelines.
- - All Future Stars-Red classes will require parent participation throughout the class to help corral the balls to designated areas using their feet (shoes and socks on). This will allow the coaches to do quick ball pick-ups and be the only ones touching the tennis balls, carts and equipment.
- - Each player will get their own 6 x 6-foot (or larger) area, marked of with either chalk or tape, to put their water bottles and equipment when not in use.
- - Players will provide their own rackets.
- - USTA Net Generation curriculum is rally-based. Coaches will start the rally.
- - We will spread out while working on technique with players rotating to different stations.
- - To be compliant with ISD 728's COVID-19 guidelines, parents/guardians are not allowed to wait in district buildings while their child attends a class/activity unless they are a registered participant (parent/child classes), or have been asked to stay due to safety reasons or as a requirement of the class. In those situations, only 1 parent/guardian is allowed.
Click here to be notified when this session is scheduled again.