Course Detail: VEND - KIDS SALE | Small Business Vendors
ECFE Kids Sale
Small-Business Expo Agreement
Saturday, April 25th 9:00am-1:00pm
The following is a list of guidelines for exhibitors presenting at the Small-Business Expo during the ECFE Kids Sale. If you are interested in becoming a vendor at our Kids Sale please call our office @763-241-3400 x5506.
Our Small-Business Expo is for any kind of small business; for example: Catalog/Booking sales such as Pampered Chef, Tupperware, jewelry, cosmetics, vitamins/supplements, cooking/baking supplies, caricatures, cleaning products, household services such as blinds, cleaning services, handyman services, tree services, daycare providers, etc.
1. Each Vendor will be charged $35 to exhibit.
2. You will be given a 6-foot long rectangular table to set up your display.
3. Vendors may start setting up at 8:00am Saturday morning.
4. Vendors should be set up by 8:45am Saturday morning.
5. You may enter through Door A.
6. Vendors are responsible for monitoring/staffing their exhibit.
7. We ask, please, no pre-shopping of the Kids Sale until it officially opens at 9:00am.
8. The sale runs from 9:00am-1:00pm.
9. All vendor displays must be disassembled and out of the building by 2:00pm.
If you have any questions please call the ECFE office at 763-241-3400 x5506.
This small-business expo is sponsored and managed by the ECFE Advisory Council as a fundraiser for the District 728 Early Childhood Family Education program. ECFE is not responsible for inventory that is lost or stolen. By registering and paying for a vendor spot, I am agreeing to all terms and conditions outlined in this Small Business Expo agreement.
Please note: ECFE Advisory Council reserves the right to deny vendor applications for any reason; vendors will be notified if their application is denied and a refund will be issued.