Course Detail: VDRI - Driver's Education with e-Learning Classroom | age 15+
- - The new e-Learning classroom will be conducted through Schoology, which many district students are familiar with using.
- - Knowledgeable instructors who are licensed teachers with years of experience and training. They know the most effective ways to teach students and will help meet the learning needs of individual students.
- - Flexible schedule and classroom times to fit busy schedules.
- - Flexible registration and payment plan. Please note: State law requires students be registered for Behind-the-Wheel before they can take the permit test. To be fully registered, full payment for Behind-the-Wheel must be received by the last classroom day.
- - Supportive and educational Parent Class offered at multiple times and locations throughout the year. *Drivers under the age of 18 who complete Behind-the-Wheel instruction and are tested for provisional driver's license MUST SUBMIT A DRIVING LOG. The driving log must show that the teen has completed at least 50 hours of supervised driving, 15 of which are nighttime hours. If a parent attends a parent class, the required number of supervised driving hours decreases to 40, 15 of which are nighttime hours.
Additional Driver's Education Information
Click here to be notified when this session is scheduled again.