Course Detail: LADY - Ladybug Music Class | age infant-5 years w/parent
This music class for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and their parent(s) exposes families to wonderfully eclectic music in an environment that encourages participation and silliness through singing, instruments, dance and more! Little ones will express themselves and discover their creativity using their bodies and voices, linking their joy and excitement for music with a connection to their parents and caregivers. A Ladybug Music CD and digital downloads are included with the class. To see a video of a sample class, click link below. Additional siblings may attend at half price; siblings 6 months and under are free!
Choose the appropriate fee from the drop-down menu below. You will provide additional names at checkout.
Community Education is concerned about the health and safety of our participants and staff. We will be taking the following steps during this class to protect everyone:
- - We will have a smaller number of participants in each class.
- - Participants will be reminded to wash their hands before they enter the class area.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down prior to the start of class.
- - We will practice social distancing with participants at least 6 feet apart.
- - Supplies will be provided for each participant to avoid sharing items.
- - Hand sanitizer will be available.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down after class.