Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window
Are you new to babysitting or looking for ways to polish up your skills? Gain the knowledge every prepared babysitter should have. Develop safe, fun and educational activities while focusing on preventing accidents, learning to care for children of various ages and taking care of yourself. Please bring a bag lunch. Parents are encouraged to participate in the last 15 minutes of this class.
Community Education is concerned about the health and safety of our participants and staff. We will be taking the following steps during this class to protect everyone:
- - We will have a smaller number of participants in each class.
- - Participants will be reminded to wash their hands before they enter the class area.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down prior to and after class.
- - We will practice social distancing with participants at least 6 feet apart.
- - Supplies will be provided for each participant to avoid sharing items.
- - Hand sanitizer will be available.
- - Masks are required for children age 5+.
- - To be compliant with ISD 728's COVID-19 guidelines, parents/guardians or siblings are not allowed to wait in district buildings while their child attends a Community Education class/activity unless they are a registered participant (parent/child classes), or have been asked to stay due to safety reasons or as a requirement of the class. In those situations, only 1 parent/guardian is allowed. Parents can accompany their child inside the building and escort them to the classroom/gym. Parents are then required to exit the building and the instructor/coach will bring students to the exterior door for pickup ant the end of class.
Saturday, June 26, 2021, Handke Center
(No seats currently available, may only waitlist)
Saturday, July 10, 2021, Handke Center
(2 seats (14%) remaining)
Saturday, July 24, 2021, Handke Center
Saturday, August 21, 2021, Handke Center