Course Detail: KIND - Kinder Camp | age 5-6 (entering Kindergarten in Sept)
Is your soon-to-be-Kindergartner nervous to start school this fall, or are they so excited they can't wait? In this camp, they will brush up on their academic and social skills to help them feel confident about starting school. They will take part in engaging activities in a welcoming, structured environment. This camp is for children entering Kindergarten in the immediate fall semester.
Community Education is concerned about the health and safety of our participants and staff. We will be taking the following steps during this class to protect everyone:
- - We will have a smaller number of participants in each class.
- - Participants will be reminded to wash their hands before they enter the class area.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down prior to the start of class.
- - We will practice social distancing with participants at least 6 feet apart.
- - Supplies will be provided for each participant to avoid sharing items.
- - Hand sanitizer will be available.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down after class.