Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window
Social Security is one of the few income sources that keeps up with inflation and lasts for life. But most women fail to maximize their benefits or understand the little-known rules that can help them get more out of the system. Learn how much Social Security you stand to receive over your lifetime, as well as how to take advantage of spousal benefits, survivor benefits, divorced-spouse benefits, and even divorced-spouse survivor benefits. Discover the essential Social Security information all women should have.
Community Education is concerned about the health and safety of our participants and staff. We will be taking the following steps during this class to protect everyone:
- - We will have a smaller number of participants in each class.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down prior to the start of class.
- - We will practice social distancing with seats 6 feet apart.
- - Hand sanitizer will be available.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down after class.