Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window
This driver improvement program is presented by the Minnesota Highway Safety Research Center. Topics include visual techniques, habits, perception, attitude, communication, distracted drivers, new laws and more. You must have completed the eight-hour program to take this class. Check with your insurance provider to make sure this course qualifies for the discount.
Community Education is concerned about the health and safety of our participants and staff. We will be taking the following steps during this class to protect everyone:
- - We will have a smaller number of participants in each class.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down prior to class.
- - We will practice social distancing with seats 6 feet apart.
- - Hand sanitizer will be available.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down after class.
Monday, September 14, 2020, Handke Center
Wednesday, October 28, 2020, Handke Center
Thursday, November 19, 2020, Handke Center
Wednesday, December 16, 2020, Handke Center