Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window
Improve your skills and knowledge, and learn about the effects of aging and medication on driving, along with suggestions for overcoming limitations. Course completion may qualify you for insurance discounts; check with your insurance company, as not all insurance companies give the discount starting at age 50. Bring your driver's license and AARP member number (if member) to class. No driving or tests.
Community Education is concerned about the health and safety of our participants and staff. We will be taking the following steps during this class to protect everyone:
- - We will have a smaller number of participants in each class.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down prior to the start of class.
- - We will practice social distancing with seats 6 feet apart.
- - To prevent cross-contamination, we will no longer provide coffee/cookies.
- - Hand sanitizer will be available.