Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window
You may have a Will in place, but that only scratches the surface. What have you done about your financial accounts? Insurance policies? Medical wishes? What if you are divorced or have a blended family? Who will know what to do if you aren't around to tell them? Learn about the master collection of essential documents you should collect and maintain before your passing which will help your family while you are here, and successfully settle your estate after you are gone.
Community Education is concerned about the health and safety of our participants and staff. We will be taking the following steps during this class to protect everyone:
- - We will have a smaller number of participants in each class.
- - Participants will be reminded to wash their hands before they enter the class area.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down prior to and after class.
- - We will practice social distancing with participants at least 6 feet apart.
- - Supplies will be provided for each participant to avoid sharing items.
- - Hand sanitizer will be available.
- - Masks will be required in accordance with ISD 728, State of Minnesota, Minnesota Department of Health, and Center for Disease Control guidelines.