Castles, culture, iconic shades of green as far as the eyes can see...This is Ireland.
Journey through the best of Ireland on a guided-tour with local experts.
Experience the scenic countryside and city markets, explore world-renowned castles and enjoy culinary inclusions. And on this adventure you'll enjoy overnights at luxury properties and stand-out experiences to ensure every day is special.
• Spend two nights at Dromoland Castle - including a dinner that will truly make you feel like a royal!
• Enjoy an overnight in the country at the Castlemartyr Resort and explore its 220 stunning acres.
• Gaze down upon the mighty Atlantic from the 700-foot Cliffs of Moher.
• Come to know Dublin and experience the world-famous beauty of the Ring of Kerry.
• Savor an Irish coffee at its birthplace in the Foynes Flying Boat Museum.
• Journey to Blarney Castle, lean back and kiss its famous stone! .
• Step inside a working farmhouse and visit an Irish family.
• Enjoy complimentary wine and beer with every dinner.
• Savor organic Irish ciders and apple syrups with a visit to a family-owned farm
On this once-in-a-lifetime trip, retrace a beautiful history in a timeless destination.
For more information and to sign up for this trip, please email us at LearnNow@ipfw.edu or by calling 260-481-6619.Trip Details:
✦ 9 Days ✦ 11 Meals (7 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners)
The Guinness Storehouse & O'Connell's of Donnybrook - $99 Add-On
Book Now & Save $200 Per Person* (Through March 28, 2018)
Included in Price: Round Trip Air from Fort Wayne Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges. Hotel Transfers not included in price.
All Rates are Per Person and are subject to change, based on air inclusive package from FWA.
IMPORTANT CONDITIONS: Your price is subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment. Your price is not subject to increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees. Once deposited, you have 7 days to send us written consumer consent or withdraw consent and receive a full refund.
Register early, this trip fills up fast!