The 21st Century BCBA Supervision Course Series
Make a difference in the field of behavior analysis by acquiring the skills and tools to be a great supervisor for upcoming BCBAs and BCaBAs and practicing BCaBAs and RBTs. Florida Institute of Technology proudly presents: The 21st Century BCBA Supervision Course Series, designed to meet the eight-hour supervisor training requirement for BACB supervisors.
This course series is firmly rooted in the science of organizational behavior management (OBM), using empirically validated strategies to develop effective, efficient supervisors in our field. Revised in 2019, new supervisors will learn current best practices in training, evaluation, professional development, and much more!
BEHP1191, The 21st Century Supervision Course Series, is eligible for 10 BACB CEs, with 8.5 hours of value-adding information and activities and several Florida Tech-exclusive tools and templates to help you be the best supervisor you can be. And, at $99, you will receive these tools, as well as affordable, yet high quality instruction from experts in the field of clinical ABA, as well as experienced OBM practitioners.
The content areas within this series include:
- The Purpose of Supervision, presented by Dr. Jose Martinez-Diaz and Dr. Allison King
- Important Features of Supervision, presented by Corey Robertson
- *BEHP1225: Holding Effective Meetings, presented by Shauna V. Costello
- *BEHP1192: Behavioral Skills Training for Supervisors*, presented by Dr. Kristin Myers-Kemp
- *Delivering Performance Feedback, presented by Kelly Therrien
- *BEHP1194: Evaluating the Effects of Supervision*, presented by Tom Freeman
*These three courses are also available as stand-alone courses for ongoing supervision CEs for current supervisors who took BEHP1122 (our former supervision series) or an eight-hour supervision course through another provider.
Our training program is based on the BACB Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline 2.0 but is offered independently of the BACB. For more information on these requirements and outline, click here.