Course Detail: EUR-2000 - Implementing an EASA/ICAO Safety Management Plan
Check out our course information webinar from April 20th:
Implementing an EASA/ICAO Safety Management Plan
If you are challenged by the European Union's Aviation Safety Management Systems Regulations and in need of someone to guide you through the regulatory labyrinth, consider this exciting opportunity:
May 20, 2021 from 09:00 - 17:00 Central European Time
May 21, 2021 from 09:00 - 12:30 Central European Time
COST: $1170.00 (EUR 975.00)(+19% VAT) for a total of $1400.00 (EUR 1160.00)
The Embry-Riddle Europe Campus is pleased to announce the launch of a virtual Safety Management Systems (SMS) Seminar led by two top EASA/ICAO experts: Professor Jules Kneepkens, EASA's former Rulemaking Director and Simon Roberts, a retired Program Manager at the United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority.
This Seminar is Designed for:
- Managers on all levels engaged in SMS tasks or execution
- National aviation authority staff involved in State Safety Plan and SMS oversight
- Operators' flight safety officers and managers
- Training captains and instructors with flight safety duties
- Quality/compliance monitoring managers/team members in aviation organizations
- Airport and airplane designers and aviation maintenance staff
Key Goals & Objectives:
- Recognizing the role and responsibilities of ICAO and the State with regard to Safety management
- Highlight the link between EU/EASA Regulations and ICAO 19 annexes and its amendments
- Recognizing, identifying and understanding hazards and safety risks
- Being able to mitigate safety risks by using suitable methods
- Being able to assess, modify and tailor your current Safety Management System and Safety Management Manuals (including safety performance indicators, targets, safety objectives etc.)
After completion of this course attendees will have an understanding of the required safety management requirements at a State level and for aviation Service Providers. This will enable them to be able to critically review existing safety management system plans and make the required improvements.
Anyone interested in registering, please create a profile and email firstname.lastname@example.org once done. An invoice will be emailed to you after you have been registered. For questions, please email email@example.com or call +49 (0)15206522400.