Course Detail: MMBA - Mini MBA - Aviation & Aerospace Management
The Mini MBA certificate in Aviation & Aerospace Management concentrates a practical foundation of business administration concepts into a 30-hour certificate program, meeting virtually one evening per week for 10 weeks. Offering insight into aviation and aerospace management, the program serves as a toolkit for professional growth and development. You will complete the Mini MBA program with a new understanding of the Business of Flight and business tools you can immediately apply in your organization.
Each topic will feature high quality mini-lectures, with significant participant interaction, taught by O'Maley College of Business faculty experts. To further learning, classes also feature industry executives ensuring that actionable takeaways can be applied to real workplace issues.
- Strategic Leadership of People & Organizations
- International Management & Aviation
- Creating Value in Aviation
- Financial Management & Managerial Accounting & Economics in Aviation
- Strategic Marketing in Aviation
- Aviation Financial Instruments, Risk Management and Insurance
- Aviation Systems, Analysis & Optimization
- Aviation and Aerospace Sustainability
- Aviation Systems Planning and Operations
- Strategic Vision & Planning
Who Should Attend
This program is ideal for aspiring aviation and aerospace professionals who want to develop their business acumen and accelerate professional growth. The course welcomes anyone interested in learning more about the aviation and aerospace industries; there are no prerequisites and is designed to be accessible by those lacking significant business experience. This course is not eligible for academic credit.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.