Course Detail: GSO-1400 - Project-Led Strategic Management [GSO-1400]
Part of the Global Supply Chain & Operations in Aviation Certificate, the Project-Led Strategic Management introduces students to strategic management principles involving strategy, formulation, implementation, evaluation and organization analysis are studied. Case analysis, employing strategic management principles, is used to solve and examine organizational problems
What You Will Learn
Upon completing this course, students should be able to demonstrate a comprehensive and broad-based understanding of:
- Fitting project management into strategic management
- Project management and strategy development
- Implementing a Project-Led Strategic Management System
- The current and future state of the organization
- Changing the culture
- Knowledge management
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for:
- Anyone interested in entering the field of supply chain management
- Aviation professionals seeking managerial/supervisory role
- Aviation organizations junior managers
- Operations and Supply Chain professionals
- Managers entering the aviation industry
This course is part of the Global Supply Chain and Operations in Aviation Certificate program.
This course is five weeks in duration. It is composed of both asynchronous and synchronous activities. The first four weeks of the course are asynchronous and allow the student to enjoy date/time flexibility to go through the course materials and complete the course activities.
The final week of the course is offered virtually through an interaction platform (e.g., Zoom) and closely replicates the traditional classroom environment, having students and instructors interacting and engaging on a live basis. Students and instructors will be together during four hours a day from Monday to Friday.
Students must achieve a grade of 70% or higher in order to successfully pass the course. Evaluations will be conducted by the instructors through individual assignments, discussion forums, quizzes, presentations, individual collaboration during the synchronous sessions, etc.
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.