Course Detail: CTE004 - CTE New Teacher Induction Program - Data, Assessment, and Teacher Evaluation (CTE004)
Must be a current Career and Technical Education teacher in North Carolina.
Must use a work (school) email address as verification of your employment.
- 4.00 Understand data, assessment, and teacher evaluation.
- 4.1 Understand assessment methods, strategies, and applications.
- 4.2 Understand how to effectively interpret and use data.
- 4.3 Understand the teacher evaluation process.
- - Payment is required prior to access being granted to begin module work.
- - Refunds will not be issued for incomplete work or failing grades.
- - Participants must receive a 70% or better pass the module.
- - Limited seats are available for each module.
As a non-credit student you are protected by FERPA. ECU is not able to release your course enrollment or status to anyone making a request, this includes your CTE Director, LEA, or other school official. If you would like ECU to be able to release your status, including a copy of your certificate, to your school district please complete the PDF under "Course Resources" titled "FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction" and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction (PDF Document)