Course Detail: CTE003 - CTE New Teacher Induction Program - Partnerships, Resources, Work-based Learning and Support (CTE003)
Must be a current Career and Technical Education teacher in North Carolina.
Must use a work (school) email address as verification of your employment.
- 3.00 Understand partnership resources, work-based learning opportunities, and professional organizations to support program areas.
- 3.1 Understand how to build partnerships with business, industry, community, and post-secondary resources.
- 3.2 Understand how to effectively use resources within the school and PSU (SPC, CDC, CIMC, and other administrative resources).
- 3.3 Understand the value of CTE professional organizations.
- 3.4 Understand strategies to plan, promote, and implement program areas.
- - Payment is required prior to access being granted to begin module work.
- - Refunds will not be issued for incomplete work or failing grades.
- - Participants must receive a 70% or better pass the module.
- - Limited seats are available for each module.
As a non-credit student you are protected by FERPA. ECU is not able to release your course enrollment or status to anyone making a request, this includes your CTE Director, LEA, or other school official. If you would like ECU to be able to release your status, including a copy of your certificate, to your school district please complete the PDF under "Course Resources" titled "FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction" and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction (PDF Document)