Course Detail: COERISESPEDGC-READING - RISE:SPED GC Reading Licensure Test Support
The RISE: GC Special Education Reading Licensure Test Support module is for special education teachers affiliated with ECU in order to complete their North Carolina Special Education - General Curriculum Residency license. This 7-week module will assist you in preparing for the Pearson Foundations of Reading test.
This self-paced module with support from a special education faculty member includes:
- - practice test items and related content to prepare for the test
- - support for special education teachers in middle and high school to make connections to the elementary education focus of the Foundations of Reading test.
- - test taking strategies and specific approaches for addressing test anxiety
Successful completion of the continuing education module includes:
- - completing four activities
- - registering for the Pearson Reading licensure test
Registrants should look for an email during the week the course starts which will include login instructions and a link to the Canvas online classroom.
Fees for the Foundations of Reading licensure test are not included in the module cost