Course Detail: CTE005 - CTE New Teacher Induction Program - The CTSO Experience (CTE005)
Must be a current Career and Technical Education teacher in North Carolina.
Must use a work (school) email address as verification of your employment.
Face to face training (2 parts)
- One day face to face training
- Attend a CTSO Conference
- 5.00 Understand the impact and importance of teacher and student involvement in CTSOs.
- 5.1 Understand how to integrate CTSOs into the classroom using competitive events, projects, and resources.
- 5.2 Participate at the designated CTSO state leadership conference aligned to a program area.
- - Payment is required one week prior to the program date.
- - Refunds will not be issued for arriving late to the program.
Participantsare responsible for making their own hotel reservations by calling the abovelisted telephone number or visiting the hotel website at Embassy Suites by Hilton. The special code requiredto receive the conference rate ($71.20 + tax or prevailing state rate) is: CTE
As a non-credit student you are protected by FERPA. ECU is not able to release your course enrollment or status to anyone making a request, this includes your CTE Director, LEA, or other school official. If you would like ECU to be able to release your status, including a copy of your certificate, to your school district please complete the PDF under "Course Resources" titled "FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction" and email it to email@example.com.
FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction (PDF Document)