Course Detail: CTE005 - CTE New Teacher Induction Program - The CTSO Experience (CTE005)
Must be a current Career and Technical Education teacher in North Carolina.
Must use a work (school) email address as verification of your employment.
Online WebEx training
- 5.00 Understand the impact and importance of teacher and student involvement in CTSOs.
- 5.1 Understand how to integrate CTSOs into the classroom using competitive events, projects, and resources.
- 5.2 Participate at the designated CTSO state leadership conference aligned to a program area.
- - Payment is required one week prior to the program date.
- - Refunds will not be issued for arriving late to the program.
As a non-credit student you are protected by FERPA. ECU is not able to release your course enrollment or status to anyone making a request, this includes your CTE Director, LEA, or other school official. If you would like ECU to be able to release your status, including a copy of your certificate, to your school district please complete the PDF under "Course Resources" titled "FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction" and email it to email@example.com.
FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction (PDF Document)