Course Detail: CTE004 - CTE New Teacher Induction Program - Data, Assessment, and Teacher Evaluation (CTE004)
Must be a current Career and Technical Education teacher in North Carolina.
Must use a work (school) email address as verification of your employment.
- 4.00 Understand data, assessment, and teacher evaluation.
- 4.1 Understand assessment methods, strategies, and applications.
- 4.2 Understand how to effectively interpret and use data.
- 4.3 Understand the teacher evaluation process.
- - Payment is required prior to access being granted to begin module work.
- - Refunds will not be issued for incomplete work or failing grades.
- - Participants must receive a 70% or better pass the module.
- - Limited seats are available for each module.
As a non-credit student you are protected by FERPA. ECU is not able to release your course enrollment or status to anyone making a request, this includes your CTE Director, LEA, or other school official. If you would like ECU to be able to release your status, including a copy of your certificate, to your school district please complete the PDF under "Course Resources" titled "FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction" and email it to email@example.com.
FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction (PDF Document)
Available Sessions - Click on Date/Location
April 6, 2021 to May 31, 2021, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)
June 6, 2021 to July 31, 2021, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)
August 6, 2021 to September 30, 2021, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)