Course Detail: CTE003 - CTE New Teacher Induction Program - Partnerships, Resources, Work-based Learning and Support (CTE003)
Must be a current Career and Technical Education teacher in North Carolina.
Must use a work (school) email address as verification of your employment.
- 3.00 Understand partnership resources, work-based learning opportunities, and professional organizations to support pathway sectors.
- 3.1 Understand how to build partnerships with business, industry, community, and post-secondary resources.
- 3.2 Understand how to effectively use resources within the school and PSU (SPC, CDE, CIMC, and other administrative resources).
- 3.3 Understand how to integrate work-based learning opportunities.
- 3.4 Understand the value of CTE professional organizations.
- 3.5 Understand strategies to plan, promote, and implement pathway sectors.
- - Payment is required prior to access being granted to begin module work.
- - Refunds will not be issued for incomplete work or failing grades.
- - Participants must receive a 70% or better pass the module.
- - Limited seats are available for each module.
As a non-credit student you are protected by FERPA. ECU is not able to release your course enrollment or status to anyone making a request, this includes your CTE Director, LEA, or other school official. If you would like ECU to be able to release your status, including a copy of your certificate, to your school district please complete the PDF under "Course Resources" titled "FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction" and email it to email@example.com.
FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction (PDF Document)
Available Sessions - Click on Date/Location
January 6, 2021 to February 28, 2021, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)
March 6, 2021 to April 30, 2021, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)
May 6, 2021 to June 30, 2021, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)
July 6, 2021 to August 30, 2021, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)