Course Detail: CTE002 - CTE New Teacher Induction Program - Instructional Tools and Classroom Management (CTE002)
Must be a current Career and Technical Education teacher in North Carolina.
Must use a work (school) email address as verification of your employment.
Face to face training
- 2.00 Understand how to customize lesson plans, utilize classroom management, and become a reflective practitioner in the CTE classroom.
- 2.1 Understand how to customize CTE specific lesson plan strategies and activities.
- 2.2 Understand how to integrate CTSO activities into lesson plans.
- 2.3 Understand CTE specific classroom and laboratory management skills to maximize student performance.
- 2.4 Understand how to analyze CTE specific lesson plans for effectiveness to become a reflective practitioner.
- - Payment is required one week prior to the program date.
- - Refunds will not be issued for arriving late to the program.
Participantsare responsible for making their own hotel reservations by calling the abovelisted telephone number or visiting the hotel website at Embassy Suites by Hilton. The special code requiredto receive the conference rate ($71.20 + tax or prevailing state rate) is: CNT
As a non-credit student you are protected by FERPA. ECU is not able to release your course enrollment or status to anyone making a request, this includes your CTE Director, LEA, or other school official. If you would like ECU to be able to release your status, including a copy of your certificate, to your school district please complete the PDF under "Course Resources" titled "FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction" and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction (PDF Document)