Course Detail: CTE001 - CTE New Teacher Induction Program - Effective Curriculum Use (CTE001)
Must be a current Career and Technical Education teacher in North Carolina.
Must use a work (school) email address as verification of your employment.
- 1.00 Understand the components and resources for effective use of the CTE curriculum
- 1.1 Understand how CTE Professional Learning communities provide resources and foster effective collaboration via NCCTE Moodle.
- 1.2 Understand how national, state and program area standards impact CTE curriculum.
- 1.3 Understand how credentials contribute to an effective CTE program.
- 1.4 Understand Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSO) their relevance and integration into CTE courses.
- 1.5 Understand CTE Essential Standards, course user guides (blueprint), curriculum guides, and equipment and technical guides.
- - Payment is required prior to access being granted to begin module work.
- - Refunds will not be issued for incomplete work or failing grades.
- - Participants must receive a 70% or better pass the module.
- - Limited seats are available for each module.
As a non-credit student you are protected by FERPA. ECU is not able to release your course enrollment or status to anyone making a request, this includes your CTE Director, LEA, or other school official. If you would like ECU to be able to release your status, including a copy of your certificate, to your school district please complete the PDF under "Course Resources" titled "FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction" and email it to email@example.com.
FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction (PDF Document)
Available Sessions - Click on Date/Location
November 6, 2020 to December 31, 2020, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)
January 6, 2021 to February 28, 2021, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)
May 6, 2021 to June 30, 2021, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)
July 6, 2021 to August 30, 2021, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)