Course Detail: CTE001 - CTE New Teacher Induction Program - Effective Curriculum Use (CTE001)
Must be a current Career and Technical Education teacher in North Carolina.
Must use a work (school) email address as verification of your employment.
- 1.00 Understand the components and resources for effective use of the CTE curriculum product
- 1.1 Understand how CTE Professional Learning Communities provide resources and foster effective collaboration via NCCTE Moodle.
- 1.2 Understand how national, state and program area standards impact CTE curriculum.
- 1.3 Understand how credentials contribute to an effective CTE program.
- 1.4 Understand Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSO) their relevance and integration into CTE courses.
- 1.5 Understand CTE Essential Standards, course user guides (blueprint), curriculum guides, and equipment and technical guides.
- - Payment is required prior to access being granted to begin module work.
- - Refunds will not be issued for incomplete work or failing grades.
- - Participants must receive a 70% or better pass the module.
- - Limited seats are available for each module.
As a non-credit student you are protected by FERPA. ECU is not able to release your course enrollment or status to anyone making a request, this includes your CTE Director, LEA, or other school official. If you would like ECU to be able to release your status, including a copy of your certificate, to your school district please complete the PDF under "Course Resources" titled "FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction" and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FERPA Waiver - CTE New Teacher Induction (PDF Document)
Available Sessions - Click on Date/Location
May 6, 2021 to June 30, 2021, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)