Career and Technical Education New Teacher Induction Program
Induction Program for Provisionally Licensed Career and Technical Education Teachers
Welcome to the CTE New Teacher Induction program. East Carolina University has established a partnership with NCDPI Career and Technical Education to provide online instruction for the New Teacher Induction program.
Online: December 1 - February 2.
Face to Face: February 12, 2018 at the North Raleigh Hilton
- 3.01 Understand unique features of the program area, including ethics, health and safety requirements, and state laws and regulations.
- 3.02 Understand how to connect with business, industry, community and post-secondary resources. <
- 3.03 Understand how to effectively use resources within the school (SPC, CDC, IMC, and other administrative resources).
- 3.04 Understand the importance of active involvement in professional organizations.
- 3.05 Understand how to plan, implement, and promote a CTE program.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Office of Continuing Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request Received By
Prior to the start of the program
100% (minus $25 administrative fee)
With one week after the start of the online course/program
After the first week of the course
Registration and Coursework Deadlines
Registration Deadline/Payment Deadline
January 26, 2018
Deadline to Receive Feedback on Coursework
January 26, 2018
Final Deadline for Coursework Submission
February 2, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
Payment is required prior to access being granted to begin module work.
Refunds will not be issued for incomplete work or failing grades.
Participants must receive a 70% or better to be eligible to attend the face to face training.