Career and Technical Education New Teacher Induction Program
Induction Program for Provisionally Licensed Career and Technical Education Teachers
Welcome to the CTE New Teacher Induction program. East Carolina University has established a partnership with NCDPI Career and Technical Education to provide online instruction for the New Teacher Induction program.
Online: August 1 - August 31.
Face to Face: TBD
- 1.01 Understand how CTE Professional Learning communities provide resources and foster effective collaboration via NCCTE Moodle.
- 1.02 Understand Revised Bloom's Taxonomy and alignment.
- 1.03 Understand how national, state and program area standards impact CTE curriculum.
- 1.04 Understand how program area credentials contribute to an effective CTE program.
- 1.05 Understand how to plan and develop CTE specific pacing guides and lesson plans using a blueprint and other appropriate resources including Curriculum User Guides.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Office of Continuing Studies at email@example.com.
Request Received By
Prior to the start of the program
100% (minus $25 administrative fee)
With one week after the start of the online course/program
After the first week of the course
Registration and Coursework Deadlines
Registration Deadline/Payment Deadline
August 15, 2018
Final Deadline for Coursework Submission
August 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
Payment is required prior to access being granted to begin module work.
Refunds will not be issued for incomplete work or failing grades.
Participants must receive a 70% or better to be eligible to attend the face to face training.