The mission of North Carolina secondary Career and Technical Education is to empower all students to be successful citizens, workers, and leaders in a global economy.
Programs in Career and Technical Education are designed to contribute to the broad educational achievement of students, including basic skills such as reading, writing, and mathematics, as well as their ability to work independently and as part of a team, think creatively, solve problems, and utilize technology.
Whether students plan to further their education in community colleges, technical schools, four-year colleges and universities, receive on-the-job training, or pursue careers in the military, CTE can be the first step in a pathway toward productive employment and citizenship.
Payment and Substitution Deadlines
- Payment deadline: June 28, 2019
- If payment is not made by the deadline, registration will be cancelled and participants can register on-site for an additional $25.
- Participants can pay online or by phone at 252.328.9198. Instructions on how to pay online are under Course Resources below.
- If your school's check will not arrive until after the deadline please pay for your registration to avoid cancellation. You will be refunded once the check has been received.
- Substitution deadline: July 9, 2019
- All substitutions for paid registrations must be made no later than July 9, 2019. No substitutions will be allowed after this date.
To review our cancellation policies click here.
How to Pay Outstanding Invoices