Course Detail: COERISESPEDGC-MATH - RISE:SPED GC Math Licensure Test Support
The RISE: GC Special Education Math Licensure Test Support module is for special education teachers affiliated with ECU in order to complete their North Carolina Special Education - General Curriculum Residency license. This 7-week module will assist you in preparing for the Pearson General Curriculum Mathematics subtest or the Praxis Elementary Education: Content Knowledge for Teaching Mathematics subtest.
This self-paced module with support from a special education faculty member includes:
- - practice test items and related content to prepare for the test
- - support for K-12 special education teachers
- - test taking strategies and specific approaches for addressing test anxiety
Successful completion of the continuing education module includes:
- - completing four activities
- - registering for one of the mathematics licensure tests (Praxis or Pearson)
Registrants should look for an email during the week the course starts which will include login instructions and a link to the Canvas online classroom.
Fees for the licensure tests are not included in the module cost
Available Sessions - Click on Date/Location
February 4, 2022 to April 8, 2022, Online Class, ECU (seats remaining)